Home » Support » What documents are required to open an account?

What documents are required to open an account?

To open a CFPS account, you’ll need your passport (or your ID card) and proof of address.

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EEA, but you reside in the EEA, you need to provide a temporary or permanent residence permit along with your ID document. Your ID document and residence permit should be valid for at least one month after the present date.

The documents that can be used as proof of address:

  • Bank statement, mortgage statement or credit card statement issued by a bank (3 months or less old);
  • Utility bill for electricity, gas, water supply, home Internet, cable TV, or landline telephone (3 months or less old);
  • Tax bill, valid for 1 year;
  • Any government-issued correspondence;
  • Current lease agreement that has both your and landlord’s signatures.

Back to Support page

App with
human face